Sunday, February 6, 2011

Dutch Pride: Patricia van der Vliet


Topmodels. We hate them for their beautiful skinny boddies but are also intriged by their mysterious lifestyle full of glamour, parties and mainly... fashion. They can wear the most beautiful clothes for a job. Isn't that incredible? A few of those models are at the top and are famous among the whole world. And on of those models, the girl who I'm going to talk about today, is a dutch girl and is currently in the 36th ranking of the internation model ranking website models.com. I'm talking about Patricia van der Vliet, once a contestant in Hollands Next Top Model. Now she made it a lot further in the fashionworld then the winner from that season.

Who is she? you make think. Since when is this dutchie so popular and famous? What kind of stuff did she do? Well, currently she is signed in fashionagency among the world (think of Amsterdam, New York, Londen, Paris, Milan, Munich, Athens..) and she walked fashionshows for names like Celine, Dries van Noten, Herve Leger, Karl Lagerfield, Kenzo, Chanel, Nina Ricci, Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Marc Jabocs, Dolce & Gabanna, Valentino, Yves Saint Laurent, Balenciaga and Prada.







Well, what about the photoshoots? She appeared in lots of editorials like Numéro, Interview, W, Allure, French Elle, and the Italian, Japanese, British, Chinese, Russian and American Vogue. She also did a lot of campagins, like Balenciaga, Burberry, Sonia Rykiel, H&M and ALexander Mcqueen.

See for yourself if you think this girl is worth it.. I'm a huge fan of her and a bit proud that a girl who ended fourth in the competition got so high in her carreer. I'll try to blog as soon as I can next time. Hopefully I will have my camera back by then, so I can finally make some new outfit pics again :)








xx Sabine

PS: Do you like this kind of review? I maybe want to do more of them, just like my section of Fellow Lovely Bloggers and Pick Your Style. I called it Dutch Pride, because I also wanted to feature dutch fashiondesigners and other inspiring people who are involved with the fashionworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment