Sunday, February 20, 2011

First Birthday


Yes, my blog, my little precious blog that I started exactely 1 year ago turned 1 today! The only thing I can say about that is: WOW.. 1 year of blogging, that is pretty long! In that year I had 6805 hits, a 119 blogposts, 15 followers, 6 bloglovin followers, visitors from all over the world, 205 comments, an amazing first feature on The Upside of Wonder, and best of all: a great time. I really enjoy blogging and the best thing about it is of course the positive response you get from visitors and followers. Really, it is you guys who kept me going, so I'm really grateful for that! :D

Of course I plan to go on for many more years to come, but lets start with the next year.

Goals for this year:
- More outfitposts. I know its been a really long time since I last posted an outfit and I really regret that. But in my defence, my camera was yet again broken so I couldn't take pictures anyway! But I just got my new one from the insurancecompany so expect an outfitpost next week for sure :) Its a pink one btw, and I love it! :D
- A different layout. I've had this layout for 1 year so I think it would be good to freshen it up a bit.
- Get something fashionable that portrays my mascot: the miraclebox. I mean, its my blogname, so I should have one too right?
- Be a part of a bloggermeetup. I really would love to meet some other bloggers out there and share some ideas with them!
- And the most important one of all: be there for my followers and provide them with posts they enjoy :) Oh, and if you guys have some questions, please email them to me! I really would love to get in touch with you!

Well, that was my first birthday blogpost. I hope you guys will stay with me another year! :D

xx Sabine

No comments:

Post a Comment